ABOUT THE TRIP
The BET Awards celebrates African Americans and other minorities in music, acting, sports, and other fields of entertainment over the past year. The annual award show features performances by artists, and some of the awards of more popular interest are presented in a televised ceremony broadcast on BET. The BET Awards also takes over L.A. LIVE for an electrifying three days and nights of music and entertainment in L.A. In addition to concerts, comedy shows and home of the BET Awards, the BET Experience 3-day weekend will feature BET Fan Fest, Celebrity Basketball, seminars, various social events and celebrity appearances. BET Experience will climax with the BET Awards broadcasting live from Microsoft Theater L.A. Live, June 28, 2020.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
·4 Days/3 Nights at a Downtown LA Hotel (Friday – Monday)
·One Night Concert Ticket at the Staples Center
·One Night Party Pass
Single Occupancy – $1500
Double Occupancy – $950
Triple Occupancy – $825
Quad Occupancy – $700
·5 Days/4 Nights at a Downtown LA Hotel (Thursday – Monday)
·BET Award Show Gold Package
– Front Lodge Seat for the BET Awards at the Microsoft Theater (Sunday)
– BET Awards Red Carpet Photo Experience (Saturday. Pre-Show)
– Priority Premium Lower Level Ticket for All 3 Staple Center Shows (Thursday – Saturday)
– VIP Priority entrance to Fan Fest, Celebrity Basketball Game, Genius Talks and other events throughout the weekend
– Access to Exclusive BETX VIP Parties
– BET Experience commemorative gift
Single Occupancy – $3150
Double Occupancy – $2500
Triple Occupancy – $2250
Quad Occupancy – $2140
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
$150.00/$200.00 per person due at the time of booking or by 07/20/2019
Monthly Payment due dates are: 12/20/2019, 01/20/2020, 02/20/2020, 03/20/2020, 04/20/2020
Final Payment due per person 05/20/2020 (No Exceptions!)
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your government issued identification.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your registration payment is received.
- The registration/deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- If Double, Triple or Quad Occupancy is selected as your package, each guests must pay their registration payment within 1 day of the first initial traveler registration payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to number of travelers who paid their fee.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting cancelled.
- Star Class Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
- Not paying your invoice on time according to the schedule payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package.
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with their payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment does not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- If any payments are not paid on time or missed without Star Class Travel being notified, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- No name changes after 04/20/2020.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time.
- One Night Party Passes are selected by Star Class Travel. The event or party can change at the Vendor discretion at any time.
- We not sell TICKETS ONLY to the BET Award Show or the Concert at the Staples Center.
- Event is capacity-controlled and may sell out quickly.
- Airfare is not included.
- Meals are not included.
- Travel Insurance is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations beyond our control.
- Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the vendors, itinerary and/or entertainment line up.
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Policies. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/
Star Class Travel is not affiliated with the BET Awards, BET Live, BET Experience or Staples Center. We are a travel agency that specializes in getting you to LA for the weekend Experience.