ABOUT THE TRIP
Join Star Class Travel in Montego Bay, Jamaica for our Girlfriends Galentine’s Getaway. Grab your Girlfriends, come to have some fun, and celebrate your friendship with a Weekend Getaway. What better way to bond with your Girl(s).
What’s included in this trip:
- 4 Days/3 Nights at All-Inclusive Hotel in Montego, Bay
- Private Transportation to and from the Airport
- Cocktail Meet & Greet
- Red Welcome Dinner Party
- Flying Dress Photoshoot
- All Red Swimsuit Catamaran Boat Party
- SCT Girlfriends Galentine’s Swag Bag
What’s not included:
- Travel insurance (Please accept or decline in Travel Form)
- Makeup for Photoshoot
- Additional Excursions or Tours
- Personal Items
- Meals and Food outside of the resort
- 3:00pm – Arrival to Montego Bay
- 5:00pm – Cocktail Meet & Greet Party (1 Hour)
- 8:00pm – All Red Welcome Dinner
- 10:00am – Breakfast
- 12:00pm – Flying Dress Photoshoot (Includes 5 Images)
- 9:00am – Breakfast
- 10:30am – All Red Swimsuit Catamaran Boat Party
- 12:00pm – Depart Montego Bay
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
- Single Occupancy Garden View Room – $ 1650.00 Per Person
- Double Occupancy Garden View Room – $1350.00 Per Person
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- DEPOSIT $200.00 for Single Occupancy and $150 for Double Occupancy due at the time of booking
- Monthly Payment Plan due on the 15th of September, October, and November.
- FINAL PAYMENT due on or before December 15, 2021 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
Travel Protection/ Travel Insurance
We strongly urge you to consider purchasing travel protection. You are able to use any reputable travel protection provider, I have listed the link below for my preferred supplier. I recommend obtaining a cancel for any reason policy to obtain the maximum level of coverage, and reading each policy to ensure the terms adequately meets your coverage needs such and pre-existing medical conditions and other provisions. Travel protection must be purchased within 7 days from the date you placed your deposit or purchase your package, to be eligible for the cancel for any reason insurance option.
Star Class Travel Policy & General Information
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this trip you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit is paid. The deposit payment per guest (s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- A Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest must pay their deposit payment within 24 hours of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received.
- It is important for you to adhere to the monthly payment schedule in order to keep your package secure. Not paying on time can result in cancellation or possibly losing items within your chosen package. This applies to EACH guest on the reservation.
- It is solely up to each guest to keep up with the payment due dates and pay them on time. Star Class Travel does NOT send out monthly payment reminders.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- You MUST notify Star Class Travel of any missed or late payments to avoid automatic cancellation. We ask that you do this in writing, and at your earliest convenience. If no contact has been made within 15 days we will have no choice but to assume you have canceled your reservation and all funds will be forfeited.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The All-Inclusive Hotel provide may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit, or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or phone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel’s discretion and can change at any time. Star Class Travel CAN NOT guarantee bedding accommodations or room locations.
- Star Class Travel will not be responsible for flight changes, delays, or cancellations. These are things beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, vendors, tours/excursions, itinerary, and/or entertainment lineup.
- The itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Transportation services are only provided to guests flying into Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
- Travelers must provide their flight itinerary to Star Class Travel by December 15, 2021. If we don’t receive it by December 15, 2021, guests will be responsible for their own transfers.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, Airbnb/Villa or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) is highly contagious, potentially deadly, and may result in serious illness, injury, or death. There is an inherent risk of coronavirus/Covid-19 exposure anywhere people are or have been, present. The CDC has indicated that certain people may be at greater risk, namely the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and other underlying conditions. However, young and healthy people may also suffer severe illness, injury, and death, and should therefore take precautions.
As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Star Class Travel, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Star Class Travel, Airbnb, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agent for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue. Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Star Class Travel to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.