ABOUT THE TRIP
ESSENCE MUSIC FESTIVAL
NEW ORLEANS, LA
June 30, 2023 – July 3, 2023
Come Party with a Purpose this July in New Orleans for the 2023Essence Music Festival. Essence Music Festival offers free Empowerment Seminars during the Day at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center and exciting music performances during the Night at the Superdome.
Star Class Travel has packages and rooms secured at Hyatt Centric French Quarter, which is a few steps away from Bourbon Street. One of our packages includes a ticket to the Boat Party (GA), Comedy Show, and Spoken Words.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
ESSENCE HOTEL PACKAGE INCLUDES
4 Days/3 Nights at Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
Comedy Show & Unspoken Words (Saturday 1PM-4PM)
Boat Party – General Admission (Sunday 1PM-4PM)
ESSENCE HOTEL PACKAGE PRICES – PER PERSON
Double Occupancy – $1275.00
ESSENCE HOTEL ONLY PACKAGE INCLUDES
4 Days/3 Nights at Hyatt Centric French Quarter New Orleans
ESSENCE HOTEL ONLY PACKAGE PRICE – PER PERSON
Double Occupancy – $1125.00
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
$150 deposit per person due on or before 2/10/2023
Monthly Payment due on the 10th of every month starting 3/10/2023
Final Payment due on or before 6/10/2023 (No Exceptions)
STAR CLASS TRAVEL POLICY & GENERAL INFORMATION
Please Note: By registering and paying for this trip you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit is paid. The deposit payment per guest (s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Drivers’ License or Government Issued ID.
- Our packages are Double Occupancy Only!!!!! Each guest must pay their deposit payment within 24 hours of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received.
- It is important for you to adhere to the monthly payment schedule in order to keep your package secure. Not paying on time can result in cancellation or possibly losing items within your chosen package. This applies to EACH guest on the reservation.
- It is solely up to each guest to keep up with the payment due dates and pay them on time. Star Class Travel does NOT send out monthly payment reminders.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- You MUST notify Star Class Travel of any missed or late payments to avoid automatic cancellation. We ask that you do this in writing, and at your earliest convenience. If no contact has been made within 10 days, we will have no choice but to assume you have canceled your reservation and all funds will be forfeited.
- If cancellation occurs and the room occupancy falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up to date.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid ID, credit, or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or phone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel’s discretion and can change at any time. Star Class Travel CAN NOT guarantee bedding accommodations or room locations.
- NO NAME CHANGES ALLOWED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Star Class Travel will not be responsible for flight changes, delays, or cancellations. These are things beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, events, tours/excursions, itinerary, and/or entertainment lineup.
- The itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, Airbnb/Villa or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) is highly contagious, potentially deadly, and may result in serious illness, injury, or death. There is an inherent risk of coronavirus/Covid-19 exposure anywhere people are or have been, present. The CDC has indicated that certain people may be at greater risk, namely the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and other underlying conditions. However, young and healthy people may also suffer severe illness, injury, and death, and should therefore take precautions.
As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Star Class Travel, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Star Class Travel, Airbnb, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agent for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue. Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Star Class Travel to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.
Star Class Travel is not affiliated with Essence Magazine or the Essence Music Festival. We are just a travel agency that specializes in getting you to the Essence Music Festival. Concert tickets can be purchased through the Essence Music Festival or Ticketmaster.