ABOUT THE TRIP
Join Star Class Travel in Barbados for Crop Over 2019. The Crop Over Festival is Barbadian music, arts, food, culture and so much more! This summer festival attracts visitors from across the globe! In addition to the official events of the National Cultural Foundation there are many other ‘Crop Over’ activities – such as themed parties and cruises – for you to ENJOY!
The whole festival reaches its grand finale, Kadooment Day, on the first Monday in August which is also a national holiday and the biggest party day of the year. Every component of Crop Over and all the communities come together for a huge carnival parade. Groups of revellers form a “band”, dress up in spectacular costumes and “jump up” along the streets to the pulsating sounds of the most popular calypso and soca music. You can either watch the bands when they pass through the stadium for judging, or else go to the Spring Garden Highway and be there as the bands arrive. This is the end of the route and therefore the venue for the biggest, brightest, liveliest “fete” imaginable.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
CROP OVER PACKAGE INCLUDES
- 6 Days/5 Nights at Beachfront All Inclusive Resort
- Welcome Party
- Foreday Costume/Parade
- Foreday After Party
- Boat Party
- Grand Kadooment Day Costume/Parade
- Crop Over Themed Swag Bag
CROP OVER PACKAGE PRICE – PER PERSON
- Single Occupancy $1550.00
- Double Occupancy $1300.00
- All Inclusive (Breakfast, Lunch, Afternoon Tea, Dinner and Beverages)
- Specialty Restaurant
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Property Wide
- Complimentary Non-motorized water sports
- DJ & Entertainment 3-5 nights per week
- Weekly Manager’s Rum Punch Party
- On-site Tennis Court
- Concierge Services
- Private Balcony
- Shower/Tub Combo
- 32 Inch Flat Screen TV
- Complimentary Wireless Internet
- Individual AC
- Mini Fridge
- AM/FM Clock Radio
- Hair Dryer
- Digital Safe
- Granite Countertop Finishes
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
PAYMENT SCHEDULE (PER PERSON)
- Deposit of $150 per person due at the time of booking
- Monthly Payment per person due on or before 3/30/2019
- Monthly Payment per person due on or before 4/30/2019
- Monthly Payment per person due on or before 5/30/2019
- Final Payment due on or before 06/30/2019 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
STAR CLASS TRAVEL POLICIES
- A valid PASSPORT is required for this trip.
- All payments are non-refundable and non-transferable unless travel insurance is purchased.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit is paid.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest(s) must pay their initial deposit within 24 hours of the lead traveler booking.
- You must adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- Monthly payments must be made to secure your reservation.
- Failure to make monthly payments will result in cancellation.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Star Class Travel does not send out monthly notifications or reminders before due dates. You are responsible for making monthly payment on time.
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person.
- Any late fees applied to your reservation do not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation. You will be also notified that your package is cancelled.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID/Passport, credit or debit card at check-in. If you do not have a debit/credit card you will be asked to make a cash deposit. The cash or card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- The Hotel will charge a $2.50 per room/per night government tax fee that is paid directly to the Resort at check-in. Each traveler is responsible for this fee. It is not included with you package price.
- No name changes after 5/30/2019.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion.
- Accommodations and events are subject to change at the Hotel or Vendor discretion at any time. Star Class Travel has no control over event or venue changes during Crop Over.
- We not sell tickets only to this event.
- Event is capacity-controlled and may sell out quickly.
- The Crop Over Package includes your costume. Your measurements will be needed for custom making. You will have access to the Foreday Parade, the Grand Kadooment Parade and other events during the Festival. We are not responsible if your costume does not fit. Please give us accurate measurements for your costume.
- Costume: Your costume included is Backline (Bikini Set or One Piece), a headpiece, arm and leg boas, neck piece for ladies and chest piece for men. It is an additional cost for extra pieces and boas.
- Airfare is not included.
- Transportation not included.
- Travel Insurance is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We can assist you will purchasing Travel Insurance through one of our preferred vendors.
- Things you need to know before entering Barbados: https://www.visitbarbados.org/crop-over-festival-2019
- Currency: Be mindful of the exchange rate The Barbadian or Bajan dollar (BBD) is permanently fixed at Bds $2 for every $1. Although most establishments accept U.S. currency, you should pay in Barbados dollars – your money will go further.
- Please Note: All payments are assessed a service fee, these charges do not decrease your reservation balance.
- Star Class Travel is not affiliated with Crop Over, the Hotel or any organization related to this event. We are a travel agency that specializes in getting you to special events.