ABOUT THE TRIP
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
What’s included in this trip:
- 5 Days/4 Nights at a 5 Star All-Inclusive Resort in Playa Del Carmen
- Welcome Cocktail at Check-in
- Airport Transportation to and from Cancun Airport
- Adult Prom: Welcome To The Oscars
- Private Brunch: Battle of the Sexes Brunch
- Party Boat to Isla Mujeres
- Sunday Funday Football Party
- Group Excursions (Ziplines, Hammock Glides, 4×4 Vehicles, Rafting, Cenotes)
- Group T-Shirt and Swag Bag
What’s not included:
- Travel Insurance/ Travel Protection
- Any Incidentals
Adult Prom: Welcome To The Oscars
- Did you miss your high school prom or wanted a redo? Here’s your chance. You will have the opportunity to strut the red carpet, just as the celebrities do in Hollywood.
- Red carpet attire required.
- The Academy Awards will go to Prom King and Queen and Best Dressed!
Battle of the Sexes Brunch
- Food and Fun before we spend the afternoon, partying in Isla Mujeres.
Isla Mujeres Party Boat: Neon Vibes
- Alcohol Included
- Neon Swim Attire Required
Sunday Funday Football Party
- A night of dinner and dancing under the stars.
- Come dressed in your best football attire. And be creative!
- The best dressed will receive a PRIZE.
|Solo Traveler||Double Occupancy||Triple Occupancy|
|Partial Ocean View||$1946||$1246||$1176|
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
- Deposit $50 per person
- A Monthly Payment is due on the 20th of each month.
- Final Payment due August 1, 2021
Would you like your photo featured? Send us your favorite picture. It can be a headshot or a full body picture. Please send the photo to email@example.com. In the subject add: I’m Going to OktoberFest.
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this trip you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your registration payment is received. The registration/deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- A Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- Transportation services are only provided for travelers flying into Cancun International Airport (CUN).
- Travelers must provide their flight itineraries to Star Class Travel on or before September 1, 2021. If we don’t receive it by then, travelers will be responsible for their own transfers.
- If Double or Triple Occupancy is selected as your package, each guest must pay their deposit payment within 24 hours of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to the number of travelers who paid their deposit.
- It is important for you to adhere to the monthly payment schedule in order to keep your reservation secure. Not paying on time can result in cancellation or possibly losing items within your chosen package. This applies to EACH guest on the reservation.
- It is solely up to each guest to keep up with the payment due dates and pay them on time. Star Class Travel does NOT send out monthly payment reminders.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $50 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment does not go towards or decrease your reservation balance
- You MUST notify Star Class Travel of any missed or late payments to avoid automatic cancellation. We ask that you do this in writing, and at your earliest convenience. If no contact has been made within 30 days we will have no choice but to assume you have canceled your reservation and all funds will be forfeited.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to the reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The All-Inclusive Hotel provide may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit, or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or phone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time. Star Class Travel CAN NOT guarantee bedding accommodations or room locations.
- Star Class Travel will not be responsible for flight changes, delays, or cancellations. These are things beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel/resort, vendors, tours/excursions, itinerary, and/or entertainment line up.
- Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, an act of God, pandemics, epidemic, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason that is beyond our control.