ABOUT THE TRIP
October 10-14, 2019
PUNTA CANA, DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
Join Star Class Travel October 2019 as we take over Punta Cana, Dominican Republic for OktoberFest. We have a jam packed itinerary. Welcome Cocktail Party, Halloween Costume Party, Dune Buggy Excursion, DJ Battle: Old School vs New School, Foam Party, All White Beach Dinner Party, Olympic Games, Yacht Party, VIP Nightclub Experience and so much more……..
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
OKTOBERFEST PACKAGE INCLUDES
·5 Days / 4 Nights All Inclusive Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa
·Private Airport Transfer
·Welcome Cocktail Party
·Dune Buggy Excursion
·DJ Battle Party (DJ 4.0 and DJ Bombshell Boogie)
·All White Beach Dinner Party with Celebrity DJ
·Private Yacht Party
·Coco Bongo Night Club VIP Experience
·Star Class Travel Swag Bag
Single Occupancy – $1518
Double Occupancy – $1170
Single Occupancy – $1882
Double Occupancy – $1462
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
·$200.00 Deposit due at the time of booking or by 1/20/2019
·Monthly Payment due the 20th of each month starting January 20, 2019
·Final Payment due on or before July 20, 2019 (No Exceptions)
- All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- SPACE IS LIMITED!!!!!
- Maximum 2 guest per room.
- A Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit payment is received.
- The deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- An additional pre/post night can be added. Other room category are available but at an additional cost. Contact us for the additional rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy (Single or Double).
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guests must pay their deposit payment within 1 day of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to number of travelers who paid their deposit.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting cancelled.
- Star Class Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
- Not paying your invoice on time according to the schedule payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package. and/or cancellation
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with their payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment does not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- If any payments are not paid on time or missed without Star Class Travel being notified, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotels listed may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or pone calls which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time.
- Airfare is not included.
- Your Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
- Transportation services are only for guest flying into Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ).
- Travel Insurance is not included. We strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations beyond our control.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Itinerary subject to change.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the vendors, itinerary and/or entertainment line up.
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/