ABOUT THE TRIP
Join Star Class Travel as we party and come together to Takeover Montego Bay, Jamaica. Get the Ultimate Experience by staying at the Riu Reggae all Inclusive Adults Only Hotel. Get ready for non-stop partying and entertainment. The Riu Reggae is a 5-star hotel located right on the beach and surrounded by incredible nature.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
·5 Days / 4 Nights at the All Inclusive Adult Only Riu Reggae
·Roundtrip Airport/Hotel Transfers
·All Inclusive 24 Hours
·All Premium Alcohol/Non-Alcohol Drinks
·Access to “Pacha Nightclub”
·Swim Up Bar
·In-Room Liquor Dispenser
·Free WiFi throughout the Hotel
·Non-motorized Water Sports
·Parties & Entertainment
·Star Class Travel Jamaica Swag Bag
*Group Excursions* (Additional Cost. TBD)
Single Occupancy – $891
Double Occupancy – $655
Single Occupancy – $9461
Double Occupancy – $692
Single Occupancy – $1000
Double Occupancy – $730
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
$150.00 Deposit due at the time of booking or by 5/20/2019
Monthly Payment due on or before 6/20/2019
·Final Payment due on or before 7/3/2019 (No Exceptions)
· All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
· SPACE IS LIMITED!!!!!
· Maximum 2 guest per room.
· A VALID Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
· Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
· Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit payment is received.
· The deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
· If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guests must pay their deposit payment within 1 day of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to number of travelers who paid their deposit.
· Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
· It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting cancelled.
· Star Class Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
· Not paying your invoice on time according to the schedule payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package and/or cancellation.
· All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with their payments.
· Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person.
· Any late fees applied to your payment does not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
· If any payments are not paid on time or missed without Star Class Travel being notified, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
· Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org). If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
· If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
· The Hotel will require you to present a valid Passport, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as spa services or pone calls which are not included in the room rate.
· Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time.
· Airfare is not included.
· Your Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 2 weeks before your arrival date.
· Transportation services are only for guest flying into Sangster International Airport (MBJ).
· Travel Insurance is not included. We strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance or they can purchase Travel Protection when booking with the three options below. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations beyond our control.
· Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
· Itinerary subject to change.
· We reserve the right to make any changes to the vendors, itinerary and/or excursions at any time.
· Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. https://starclasstrave.wpengine.com/terms-conditions/