ABOUT THE TRIP
Join us in Miami for Super Bowl 2020. Miami is well known as one of the country’s most popular travel destinations and is sure to provide an incredible Super Bowl experience. The 2020 Super Bowl, also known as Super Bowl LIV, will be played in Hard Rock Stadium in Miami, FL on February 2, 2020. Super Bowl LIV will be the 54th edition of this iconic contest and will make history, as Miami becomes the first city to host the event 11 times.
Hotel: Washington Park Hotel (South Beach)
WHERE LOCATION MEETS COMFORT AND STYLE
Located in the heart of South Beach just two blocks from Miami Beach’s most pristine powder-sand beaches and a half mile from Lincoln Road and the SoFi District, the Washington Park Hotel is a collection of four landmarked Art Deco hotels, reimagined and respectfully updated with a modern design sensibility and a unified boutique hotel concept. It is a space inspired by the creative life, an atmosphere created in response and in homage to Miami’s cultural renaissance of art, music and food.
Collins Avenue, Washington Avenue and Ocean Drive, lined with hotels, bars, nightclubs and restaurants are the cultural heart of South Beach and the backyard of Washington Park Hotel. We put you right in the midst of the action, while our plush, spacious rooms mean relaxing in comfort, style and tranquility, even while Miami pulsates outside.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
- 4 Days / 3 Nights at Washington Park Hotel (South Beach)
- Night Club Party Pass
- Round-trip Transportation to and from the airport to the hotel
- Star Class Travel Swag Bag
Single Occupancy – $1250.00
Double Occupancy – $695.00
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Deposit 100 per person due at the time of booking.
Final Payment due on or before Jan 21, 2020 ( No Exceptions!!!)
- All payments are FINAL, non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your government issued identification.
- Rates are not guaranteed until payment is received.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. They will hold the amount of $50 or more per night on your card for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- Hotel Resort fee is $34.20 per night per room. This amount will be paid directly to the Hotel which is not included in the room rate.
- No name changes allowed.
- Room Type will be request but not guaranteed.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time.
- Night Club Party Passes are selected by Star Class Travel. The event or party can change at the Vendor discretion at any time.
- Airfare is not included.
- Meals are not included.
- Transportation is provided to and from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) or Miami International Airport (MIA) only.
- Travel Insurance is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations beyond our control.
- Itinerary are subject to change.
- Confirmation email will go out 1 week before your arrival date.
- We reserve the right to make any changes to the hotel, vendors, itinerary and/or entertainment line up.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Policies. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/