ABOUT THE TRIP
Experience the passion of Italy on an escape with Star Class Travel. On this Italy escorted tour, get a taste of what the country has to offer and explore its most famous cities: Rome, Florence, and Venice.
Italy has mouth-watering cuisine, excellent wine, fabulous art, splendid beauty, ancient ruins, extraordinary statues, and remarkable architecture—and now it’s your turn to experience it all! Have your camera ready as you discover the historical sights of Rome, including St. Peter’s Basilica, the Vatican Museums, and the Sistine Chapel with its world-famous Michelangelo’s ceiling paintings. Also see the Colosseum, the ancient amphitheater used for deadly gladiator contests. Take a step back in time as you get up close to ancient buildings and ruins to imagine what life was like thousands of years ago.
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
·Hotel accommodations in each location (Rome, Florence & Venice)
Please Note: Hotels listed may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
·Dinner Provided for 2 Days (Welcome & Farewell)
·Ground Transportation (Luxury Motorcoach Rome & Florence as well as Private water boat in Venice).
·Free Wi-Fi available on your Motorcoach and in most Hotel lobbies.
·Tours (Listed Below)
·Star Class Travel Gift Bag
ROME – Welcome dinner at a local restaurant; guided sightseeing, visit the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel, St. Peter’s Square and Basilica and the Colosseum.
ASSISI – Visit the Basilica of St. Francis.
FLORENCE – Guided walking tour, visit Michelangelo’s David and Signoria Square.
PISA – Marvel at the Leaning Tower.
VENICE – Private boat ride, guided walking tour, visit St. Mark’s Square and Basilica, Doges’ Palace and the Bridge of Sighs; glassblower demonstration; farewell dinner at a local restaurant.
Headsets throughout the tour.
Single Occupancy – $1800
Double Occupancy – $1500
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
·$250.00 Deposit due at the time of booking or by 11/20/2018
·$258.34 Monthly Payment due on or before 12/20/2018
·$258.34 Monthly Payment due on or before 02/20/2019
·$258.34 Monthly Payment due on or before 04/20/2019
·$258.34 Monthly Payment due on or before 06/20/2019
·$258.34 Monthly Payment due on or before 07/20/2019
Final Payment of $258.34 due on or before 08/20/2019 (No Exceptions)
·$200.00 Deposit due at the time of booking or by 11/20/2018
·$216.67 Monthly Payment due on or before 12/20/2018
·$216.67 Monthly Payment due on or before 02/20/2019
·$216.67 Monthly Payment due on or before 04/20/2019
·$216.67 Monthly Payment due on or before 06/20/2019
·$216.67 Monthly Payment due on or before 07/20/2019
Final Payment of $216.67 due on or before 08/20/2019 (No Exceptions)
- All payments are nonrefundable and nontransferable.
- A Passport is required for this trip. Your passport must be valid 6 months after the return date for any international travel.
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your Passport.
- Rates are not guaranteed until your deposit payment is received.
- The deposit payment per guest(s) will hold your room at the quoted rate.
- Room rates are based on the total occupancy.
- If Double Occupancy is selected as your package, each guests must pay their deposit payment within 1 day of the first initial traveler deposit payment has been received. If not, the total package price will be adjusted to number of travelers who paid their deposit.
- Please adhere to the Monthly Payment Schedule.
- It’s important that you stay within the monthly payment deadlines. Monthly payments must be paid on time to secure your reservation from getting cancelled.
- Star Class Travel does no send out monthly notifications before due dates. You are responsible for keeping up with your payments and making monthly payments on time.
- Not paying your invoice on time according to the schedule payment deadline may cause you to lose items within your package. and/or cancellation
- All guest(s) on the reservation must be up-to-date with their payments.
- Payments received after due dates will incur a $25 late fee per person per month.
- Any late fees applied to your payment does not go towards or decrease your reservation balance.
- If any payments are not paid on time or missed without Star Class Travel being notified, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact is made within 5 days of a missed payment Star Class Travel will assume you have cancelled your reservation.
- If cancellation occurs and the occupancy of the room falls below the initial occupancy, payments must be paid to satisfy the adjusted room rate. Any new guest added to reservation will have to make all scheduled payments up-to-date.
- The Hotels listed may occasionally be substituted with alternate hotels of equivalent standard.
- The Hotel will require you to present a valid photo ID, credit or debit card at check-in. The card is required for any mandatory fee as well as any additional hotel incidental charges such as parking, phone calls or minibar charges which are not included in the room rate.
- Room assignment is at the Hotel discretion and can change at any time.
- No name changes after 05/20/2019.
- Airfare is not included. Star Class Travel can provide airfare but the total amount will be due at the time of booking.
- Some Meals are included. Please view each day on the Itinerary to see which meals are included.
- Your Itinerary and Confirmation email will go out 3 weeks before departure date.
- Travel Insurance is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance. We are not responsible for any flight changes, delays or cancellations beyond our control.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, hotel or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Please Note: By registering and paying for this event you are agreeing to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/