ABOUT THE TRIP
Join Star Class Travel for our 8th Annual Women and Wine Weekend in the Hill Country of Austin, TX. This is the Ultimate Girls trip full of Women, Wine, and Fun. We have secured a Private Villa in the Dripping Springs area with a pool and beautiful view. This is an experience you don’t want to miss!
PACKAGE DETAILS AND PRICING
- 4 Days/3 Nights at Private Villa
- Private Chef (5 Meals Included)
- Cocktail Hour
- 3 Wine Tours
- Private Transportation to and from the Wineries
- Self Care Sip & Shop Party
- Pajama Party
- Girl’s Night In Game Night
- Wine Scavenger Hunt
- 90’s Costume Party
- Movie Night
- Women and Wine Gift Bag
- 6:00pm – Arrival Time
- 7:00pm – Meet and Greet Cocktail Hour
- 8:00pm – Friday Night Dinner with Cocktails
- 10:00pm – Into the Wild Pajama Party and Girl’s Night In Game Night
- 10:00am – Breakfast
- 11:00am – Transportation Arrives
- 12:00pm – 5:00pm – Wine Tours
- 6:00pm – Arrive back from the Wine Tours
- 8:30pm – 90’s Costume Party. (Come ready to Party in your favorite 90s attire ). Party Bites and Cocktails will be served!
- 11:00am – Brunch’n Beauties Tropical Brunch
- 12:30pm – Self Care Sip & Shop Party (Onsite Vendor Shopping Experience and 30-minute Massage with Mimosas and access to the Hot Tub and Pool)
- 4:00pm – Wine Scavenger Hunt
- 7:30pm – Sunday Night Dinner with Cocktails
- 9:00pm – Movie Night with Snacks
- 9:00am – Lite Bites
- 10:30am – Check out
DEPOSIT & MONTHLY PAYMENT SCHEDULE
Payment Plan Options
- DEPOSIT $100.00 due at the time of booking or by December 10, 2023
- Monthly payment of $135.00 is due on the 20th of every month
- FINAL PAYMENT $136.00 due on or before August 20, 2024 (NO EXCEPTIONS)
- All payments are non-refundable!!!!!!
- Please register in your Full Legal Name as it appears on your government-issued identification.
- A negative covid-19 test is highly recommended or proof of vaccination.
- This trip is in a shared environment. You must be willing to share a room, the bathroom, kitchen, and living areas with other guests.
- The total price of this trip is based on 25 participating guests. If the group total drops below 25 guests the total package price may increase. (You will be notified if this was to occur)
- Preferred roommate accommodation will be considered but not guaranteed.
- Guest will not have their own room. Room assignments are based on Star Class Travel discretion.
- If you would like to have your own room (no sharing), you will have to pay the price for two people. (Please email [email protected] to confirm availability)
- Star Class Travel will require you to bring your driver’s license and credit/debit card upon check-in. This card will be kept on file for this trip only for any incidental charges during your stay.
- Travel Insurance is not included but we strongly recommend you protect your investment. Each guest is responsible for purchasing their own Travel Insurance.
- Please adhere to the monthly payment schedule and guidelines.
- Monthly payments must be made on time to secure your reservation.
- Payments received after the due date will incur a $50 late fee per person/per month that will be added to your total trip cost.
- Please notify Star Class Travel of a missed payment or cancellation in writing. If no contact or payment is made within 5 days of missed payment your reservation will be automatically canceled.
- Accommodations and the Itinerary of this trip can change at any time at Star Class Travel’s discretion.
- Please feel free to bring your own personal items such as your Swimsuit, Lysol, Hand Wipes, Favorite Snacks, Drinks, etc.
- All payments are assessed with a service fee. These charges do not decrease your total package price.
- Star Class Travel shall not be liable, for any personal injury, property damage, inconvenience, loss of time, or any other loss or damage, direct or indirect, arising out of any act, omission, or negligence of any direct air carrier, motor coach company, Airbnb/Villa or any other person rendering any service or providing any accommodation or event in conjunction with the travel package. Star Class shall not be liable, for any injury, loss or damage, direct or indirect, sustained as a result of theft, accident, mechanical breakdown, Government action (Deployment), weather, act of God, failure to make timely payments, or any other reason beyond Star Class Travels’ control.
- Covid-19 (coronavirus) is highly contagious, potentially deadly, and may result in serious illness, injury, or death. There is an inherent risk of coronavirus/Covid-19 exposure anywhere people are or have been, present. The CDC has indicated that certain people may be at greater risk, namely the elderly and those with compromised immune systems and other underlying conditions. However, young and healthy people may also suffer severe illness, injury, and death, and should therefore take precautions.
- As a condition of utilizing all/any services suggested and/or booked by Star Class Travel, you VOLUNTARILY AGREE TO FULLY ASSUME ALL RISKS related to Covid-19 exposure. You further AGREE that you SHALL NOT SUE OTHERWISE HOLD LIABLE Star Class Travel, Airbnb, its owners, employees, agents, insurers, and any relevant tour operators, travel agencies, and travel agent for any Covid-19-related illness, injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind of nature whatsoever.
- This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue applies to all travelers including but not limited to any minor children for whom an adult guest or visitor is a parent, guardian, or is otherwise responsible for. This Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue shall be LEGALLY BINDING. Should any guest or visitor bring a claim, suit, or any other action in violation of this provision, the claim, suit, or other action shall be DISMISSED WITH PREJUDICE (meaning permanently dismissed) and all costs of dismissal, including but not limited to reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, shall be borne by the party who wrongfully brought the claim, suit or other action in violation of this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue.
- Please understand that, without this Assumption of Risk and Covenant Not to Sue, it would be nearly impossible for Star Class Travel to operate under the current circumstances. We don’t like legal jargon any more than you do, and we look forward to the day (hopefully in the near future) when all of this goes away. In the meantime, we feel it is only fair that you are fully informed and allowed to make the best possible decisions for you and your loved ones.
- By registering for this event and making your payments, you agree to Star Class Travel Terms and Conditions. Read here: https://starclasstravel.com/terms-conditions/